PL-029C Mini Electronic Pulse Massager is a pain relief product, which delivers electric impulses to tired and sore muscles. These impulses are generated by the device and delivered through the connecting wires and electrodes to the target body areas. The impulses mimic the action potential coming from the central nervous system to trigger contraction to the muscle. PL-029C is portable, compact, and stylish in design. It may be helpful in relieving pain in various parts of the body, such as the waist shoulders, joints, hands and feet. Using PL-029C properly will provide you with a healthy and comfortable life.
Indications for Use
To be used for temporary relief of pain associated with sore and aching in the shoulder, waist, neck, back, arm, and leg due to strain from exercise or normal household or work actives.
Features of PL-029C Mini Electronic Pulse Massager:
- Liquid crystal display (LCD) with the battery usage indictor
- Build-in rechargeable lithium battery, DC 3.7V
- Frequency: 0-200 Hz
- Main unit measure: 81x42x13 mm
- Net weight of the main unit: 39 g
- Six Massaging models available
- Adjustable intensity and selectable countdown timer
- Independent control of each output, and simultaneous control of both outputs
- Accessories included: 4 electrode pads, 2 electrode wires, 1 adapter, 1 USB wire, and 1 wire roller coupled with the pad holder.
We ship using An Post Express deliveries, please order before 2.30pm Monday-Thursday. Please note that we cannot guarantee that 'An post Express Post' will arrive next day, or at weekends or bank holidays. Shipping details are here