Organic and vegan, Rejoice Light Facial Day Cream is gentle and non-oily to enhance your skin's natural hydration.
- Organic avocado oil helps to create a healthy, plumped-looking visage and diminish the appearance of ﬁne lines.
- Manuka ﬂower oil, renowned for its revitalising beneﬁts, promotes a blemish-free complexion.
- You can thank avocado oil's high levels of essential fats for helping to transform tired and stressed skin.
- Joyful fragrances of sweet almond and vanilla pod enliven your senses.
Suited to all skin types, especially oily and combination.
- Scientifically shown to stimulate Type I collagen production in human fibroblast skin cells by up to 59%*. (*Trinity Bioactives: Independent Blind Study In-Vitro Scientific Investigation into the Effects of Antipodes Products on the Production of Type I Collagen in Human Skin Fibroblast Cells in Culture, Concentration of 0.1mg/ml (2009)).
This organic facial cream is certified organic by BioGro New Zealand, an internationally- recognised and accredited organisation that ensures formulations are free from toxic ingredients. It is also certified vegan by the UK Vegetarian Society, the oldest and most respected vegetarian and vegan organisation in the world.
Antipodes is committed to repurposing, reusing and recycling, including using recyclable boxes made from 100% biodegradable cardboard derived from sustainable forests as well as glass bottles, aluminium tubes and printing with 100% eco ink from vegetables.
Delicately apply to your face, neck and cleavage at sunrise or whenever your skin needs hydration during the hours of sunlight.
Aqua (purified water), Lavender augustifolia distillate (lavender flower water)*, Xanthan gum, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Rosa canina (rosehip oil)*, Persea gratissima (avocado oil)*, Macadamia ternifolia (macadamia seed oil)*, Cetearyl alcohol, Wheat straw glycosides, Tocopherol (vitamin e), Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba seed oil)*, Citrus grandis (grapefruit seed extract), Naticide (fragrance), Leptospermum scoparium (manuka oil).
Free delivery in Ireland for orders over €40. We now ship using Fastway Couriers. If you prefer delivery with An Post please contact us.
There is currently a delay with both our carrier & An Post. This is due to COVID 19 and the festive period. Unfortunatly this is out of our control. We are doing our very best and very much appreciate your patience and continued support.
Shipping details are here
FREE Irish delivery on orders over €40