- Keep skin soft, smooth and supple
- Nourish and protect with beeswax and natural oils
- 100% natural, fragrance-free balm
- All-purpose on-the-go balm for lips and other bits!
Free from perfumes, preservatives, and petrochemicals makes this perfect for those with sensitive or dry skin. Pop a tube in your pocket to apply to sore noses, chapped lips, itchy eyes or wherever it’s needed.
Balmonds Intensive Lip Balm is made to exactly the same formula as our famous Skin Salvation, but with a firmer texture for smooth application from the tube. This means it’s a great choice as a natural, petrochemical-free lip balm to moisturise and protect chapped lips, but can also be used as a pocket-sized balm for other little patches of dry skin.
Try it on sore noses, dry skin around the eyes, cracked skin of the hands, mouths prone to angular cheilitis, and to protect streaming eyes and noses from hay fever or colds, wind chill or cold temperatures.
The balm is also suitable for people who may be prone to dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and dry, sore, itchy skin conditions.
Apply directly to lips as often and as generously as needed.
The balm can also be applied to other dry areas on the face or body; apply directly from the tube or use your fingers or to smooth a small amount of balm onto your nose, cheeks, and other areas that need moisturising, especially in cold or windy weather.
- Olea Europaea (olive) fruit oil*
- Cera Alba (beeswax)
- Carthamus Tinctorius (safflower) seed oil *
- Cannabis Sativa (hemp) seed oil*
- Aqua and alcohol (from tinctures)
- Calendula Officinalis (calendula) flower extract**
- Chamomilla Recutita (chamomile) flower extract*
- Stellaria Media (chickweed) extract**
- Urtica Dioica (nettle) extract**
100% biodegradable raw materials
As a product made from natural ingredients such as flowers and seeds, this product can be subject to slight variations of scent and colour. This is perfectly normal and doesn’t affect quality.
Free delivery in Ireland for orders over €40. We now ship using DPD Couriers. If you prefer delivery with An Post please contact us.
We are unable to ship liquids outside Ireland.
We cannot guarantee delivery times.
We are doing our very best and very much appreciate your patience and continued support.
Shipping details are here