FREE DELIVERY in Ireland when you spend over €30. Unfortunately we are unable to send liquids outside Ireland. 

0

Your Cart is Empty

Heath & Heather Organic Chamomile & Spearmint 20 Teabags

Aromatic with a delicate floral flavour, this Chamomile infusion is set alive by the delicate minty flavours from organic spearmint leaves.

Organic Camomile (60%) Organic Spearmint Leaves (40%).

Add one Heath & Heather teabag to 200ml of freshly boiled water, then simply infuse for 3-5 minutes before consuming. 

Free delivery in Ireland for orders over €30. We now ship using Fastway. If you prefer delivery with An Post please contact us.

There is currently a delay on orders being processed & shipped. This is due to COVID 19 and a much higher volume of orders with both us and our carrier. We are doing our very best and very much appreciate your patience and continued support.

Shipping details are here

FREE Irish delivery on orders over €30

Made in Ireland by Milk Bottle