All mainstream brands of baby milk are based on
cow’s milk and are modified to be suitable for babies.
In contrast, NANNYcare is based on goat milk.
- Is an excellent source of high quality, readily digestible proteins.
- Forms looser, softer and more porous curds in the baby’s stomach.
(This is particularly helpful to the baby’s delicate developing digestive system.)
- Has a casein profile which is closer to human milk (than cow’s milk).
- Has high levels of medium-chain fatty acids.
- Has high levels of nucleotides
Goat milk formula may simply suit some babies better than mainstream cow milk formulas.
Please note FSA advice: that goat milk formula is not suitable as a treatment for cow’s milk protein allergy except under the supervision of a suitably qualified healthcare professional.
Did you know?
- Around the world more people drink goat milk than cow’s milk.
- In the UK, goat milk is now one of Britain’s fastest growing dairy products. Consumers are rediscovering the benefits recognised for centuries throughout the world.
Goats are very particular about what they eatand, contrary to popular belief, will refuse unnatural and poor quality food.
Goats are much more fun than cows! They are playful and friendly and love human contact while providing us with a quality product that people really want.
NANNY care Growing up milk
A fortified goat milk drink, suitable from 12 months onwards. To be used as part of a normal, varied and healthy diet.
- A rich source of Vitamin D
- Iron contributing to normal cognitive development in children
- Calcium and Vitamin D needed for normal growth and development of bone in children