NItty Gritty Solution uses safe, proven natural ingredients instead of nasty chemical pesticides. Effective results and gentle enough for those suffering from asthma and eczema. Ideally use with the Nitty Gritty Nit Comb.
Vitis vinifera seed oil, Triticum vulgare germ oil, Melia azadirachta seed oil, Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, Lavandula angustifolia oil, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil, Melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil, Pelargonium gaveolens flower oil.
1. Brush and comb the hair to remove any tangles, then part the hair into sections. [This makes it much harder for any live lice in the hair to move away from the comb.]
2. Apply the Solution directly to dry hair. Make sure that you saturate the roots and scalp.
3. Comb the Solution through the entire length of the hair from scalp to tip using a comb.[Or for the very best results, and to remove eggs before they hatch, use the Solution with our Nitty Gritty NitFree Comb.] Comb through each section of hair several times in different directions, clearing trapped lice from the comb as you go.
4. Leave the Solution on for at least 20 minutes. Continue combing frequently until you are sure that you have got everything out, taking the comb along the whole length of the hair on each stroke.
5. Wash the Solution out with your regular shampoo, and rinse thoroughly. Then just shampoo again and dry the hair as you would normally.
6. Repeat ten days later to clear newly-hatched lice, unless you are using the Solution with our Nitty Gritty NitFree Comb. [because it removes eggs before they hatch, the NitFree Comb puts a stop to any infestation immediately.]
Free delivery in Ireland for orders over €30. We now ship using Fastway. If you prefer delivery with An Post please contact us.
There is currently a delay on orders being processed & shipped. This is due to COVID 19 and a much higher volume of orders with both us and our carrier. We are doing our very best and very much appreciate your patience and continued support.
Shipping details are here