Perfect for those not able to take tablets but suitable for everyone.
Refreshingly, Oxylent delivers Vitamins, Minerals, Antioxidants, Amino Acids and Electrolytes in a variety of delicious flavours, with absolutely ZERO sugar, calories, gluten, carbohydrates, caffeine, dairy, soy, GMOs, artificial sweeteners… or artificial anything…ensuring optimum support against dehydration, fatigue and a weakened immune system.
- Suitable for all, including diabetic, coeliac, lactose intolerant, vegan, vegetarian, pregnant, breastfeeding, using anticoagulant medication or have hemochromatosis.
- Effervescence offers better absorption and therefore better results than pills or liquid food supplements.
- Ideal for those unable to swallow pills or with compromised digestion.
- A Healthier Alternative to “sports drinks”, maintaining energy levels and preventing dehydration.
- 3 delicious flavours (Mandarin, Berry and Blueberry), so you never get bored with your daily multivitamin.
- Convenient “go anywhere” sachets – take Oxylent anywhere at any time – when you wake, during work, after a workout or at the end of a big night out!
Ideal for athletes, seniors, travellers, those recovering from illness, those with impaired digestion.
Contains all 3 flavours in a variety box of 30 sachets
See Nutritional Information panel Image. Other Ingredients: Acidifier (citric acid), Sweetener (steviol glycosides), Anticaking (Nu-FLOW®, silica from rice), flavouring (mandarin, berries, blueberry, beetroot). Variations in taste may occur due to natural fruit flavours.
For adults, 1 sachet daily.
Pour contents into 150-200 ml of water or to taste.
Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. As always, consult with your doctor before use if pregnant or lactating. Do not use if the sachet is torn.
Free delivery in Ireland for orders over €40. We now ship using Fastway Couriers. If you prefer delivery with An Post please contact us.
There is currently a delay with both our carrier & An Post. This is due to COVID 19 and the festive period. Unfortunatly this is out of our control. We are doing our very best and very much appreciate your patience and continued support.
Shipping details are here