TurmeriX contains a potent blend of Turmeric, Cinnamon, Coconut Powder, Black Pepper, Green Tea, Liquorice, Kelp, Fennel, Vanilla, Aniseed, Caraway, Ginger, Clove and Cardamon. The Turmeric comes from Alleppey, a city found in Kerala, India and has a guaranteed curcumin level of at least 5%. Gluten Free & Vegan.
Turmeric, Cinnamon (cassia), Stevia, Coconut Powder 3%, Black pepper, Sodium bicarbonate (E500) 2%, Green tea, Liquorice, Kelp, Ascorbic acid (E300) 1%, Fennel, Vanilla, Aniseed, Caraway, Ginger, Clove, Cardamon.
I teaspoon can be mixed with water or juice.
Delicious as a turmeric latte:
- 1 teaspoon of Turmerix
- Put in a cup
- Add about 3 teaspoons of hot water. Enough to make a paste with the Turmerix powder.
- Mix the Turmerix powder with the hot water into a paste.
- Add warmed Milk (coconut, almond,soy, dairy) to fill up the cup and stir.
- If you don’t have a milk frother or warmer, add paste and cold milk to sauce pan and put on the stove top.
- Microwave – if you use the microwave then DO NOT microwave the milk with the Turmerix paste. Make your Paste, heat milk separately in the microwave and pour milk into the cup of paste.
- Sprinkle Cinnamon on top
Free delivery in Ireland for orders over €30. We now ship using Fastway. If you prefer delivery with An Post please contact us.
There is currently a delay on orders being processed & shipped. This is due to COVID 19 and a much higher volume of orders with both us and our carrier. We are doing our very best and very much appreciate your patience and continued support.
Shipping details are here
FREE Irish delivery on orders over €30