TurmeriX contains a potent blend of Turmeric, Cinnamon, Coconut Powder, Black Pepper, Green Tea, Liquorice, Kelp, Fennel, Vanilla, Aniseed, Caraway, Ginger, Clove and Cardamon. The Turmeric comes from Alleppey, a city found in Kerala, India and has a guaranteed curcumin level of at least 5%. Gluten Free & Vegan.
Turmeric, Cinnamon (cassia), Stevia, Coconut Powder 3%, Black pepper, Sodium bicarbonate (E500) 2%, Green tea, Liquorice, Kelp, Ascorbic acid (E300) 1%, Fennel, Vanilla, Aniseed, Caraway, Ginger, Clove, Cardamon.
I teaspoon can be mixed with water or juice.
Delicious as a turmeric latte:
- 1 teaspoon of Turmerix
- Put in a cup
- Add about 3 teaspoons of hot water. Enough to make a paste with the Turmerix powder.
- Mix the Turmerix powder with the hot water into a paste.
- Add warmed Milk (coconut, almond,soy, dairy) to fill up the cup and stir.
- If you don’t have a milk frother or warmer, add paste and cold milk to sauce pan and put on the stove top.
- Microwave – if you use the microwave then DO NOT microwave the milk with the Turmerix paste. Make your Paste, heat milk separately in the microwave and pour milk into the cup of paste.
- Sprinkle Cinnamon on top
Free delivery in Ireland for orders over €30. We ship using An Post. Please note that we cannot guarantee that 'An post Express Post' will arrive next day, or at weekends or bank holidays. Shipping details are here
Unfortunately due to Covid-19 sometimes things might take a little longer to arrive. We are doing our very best and appreciate your patience.
Please note: If you select standard post, your shipment CANNOT be tracked. For tracking select An Post Express Post.
FREE Irish delivery on orders over €30