Bringing together, astaxanthin, a carotenoid and one of nature's jewels, with blackcurrants, an excellent source of phytonutrients, alongside tomatoes, a natural source of lycopene. A marvellous all-round combination.
You need an array of nutrients and especially antioxidants that work throughout your whole body. However, certain nutrients, and particularly astaxanthin, have a natural affinity for the eyes especially the macula. Indeed, scientists have acknowledged for many years that carotenoids play a part in protecting the eye from free radical damage by helping to buffer the retina from sunlight-induced damage. Astaxanthin appears to exert many health benefits but may also help protect skin from UV damage from sunlight, especially during prolonged exposure.
Available in easy-to-swallow, vegetable capsules.
- Astaxanthin is one of nature's jewels, powered by its pink colour.
- From the family of carotenoids, known for their ability to scavenge free radicals
- Pollutants, including sunlight, bombard your body daily so internal protection is needed
- Our astaxanthin is sourced naturally from the alga, Haematococus pluvialis
- Astaxanthin has a particular affinity for your skin and eyes
- Also contains blackcurrants, an excellent source of vitamin C and phytonurients
4mg pure Astaxanthin from Haematococcus pluvialis, 100mg Blackcurrant fruit 4:1, minimum 622mg Tomato (natural source of lycopene), 6mg Mixed carotenoids, 1.5mg Rosemary leaf standardised extract (2-3% carnosic acid), Ascorbyl palmitate (Vitamin C), Vitamin E.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, silicon dioxide, vegetable magnesium stearate, mixed carotenoids, rosemary leaf standardised extract (2-3% carnosic acid), red iron oxide, titanium dioxide, ascorbyl palmitate, vitamin E.
Take 2 Astaxanthin and Blackcurrant capsules a day, with a meal.
We ship using An Post Express deliveries, please order before 2.30pm Monday-Thursday. Please note that we cannot guarantee that 'An post Express Post' will arrive next day, or at weekends or bank holidays. Shipping details are here
FREE Irish delivery on orders over €30