Gently cleanses skin and removes make-up revealing a rejuvenated complexion. Formulated with superfruit skin conditioning ingredients – Cranberry Seed Oil, Acai Berry Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Chia Seed Oil and Moringa Oil. Restore harmony and balance to your skin with our organic chamomile essential oil blend.
- Fragranced with chamomile essential oil.
- Acai, with anti-ageing properties, is rich in vitamin E.
- Chia is easily absorbed and is rich in omegas 3, 6 & 9.
- Sea Buckthorn for its restorative properties.
- Cranberry for hydration.
- Moringa is rich in vitamin C, known for its antioxidant properties.
Aqua (Water), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Phenyoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder*, Citric Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lactic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil*, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil*, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil*, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil*, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil*, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower OIl*, Citrus Aurantium (Nerilo) Flower OIl*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil*, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil*, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Oil,
Components Of Essential Oils: Citral, Citronellol, Linalool, Geraniol.
• Use both morning and evening.
• Dispense a small amount onto your fingertips, and massage gently into the skin, using light circular movements until the cream has dissolved and loosened.
• Rinse off with a warm flannel or moist cotton wool, taking care around the delicate eye area.
• Follow with Hydrating Floral Mist No 2.
Free delivery in Ireland for orders over €40. We now ship using Fastway Couriers. If you prefer delivery with An Post please contact us.
There is currently a delay with both our carrier & An Post. This is due to COVID 19 and the festive period. Unfortunatly this is out of our control. We are doing our very best and very much appreciate your patience and continued support.
Shipping details are here