Serendipity Herbals Organic Neem Leaf Powder 100g
Neem leaf powder has a variety of uses: it can be used to make tea, or face-packs and hair-packs. It can also be dusted onto the skin or around the home to deter insects.
- Soil association-certified Organic Leaf Powder in a resealable pouch
- Use as a paste to help with acne, psoriasis, eczema, dandruff etc
- It can be used on pets or around the home to deter insect pests
Pure Soil Association-certified Organic Neem Leaf Powder
Complexion Brightening Face Pack
- Mix one teaspoon turmeric and one teaspoon neem powder and one mashed banana.
- Apply to the face, avoiding eyes and mouth
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and then wash off with clean water.
- The face pack is moisturising and effective for acne and other skin irritations
- The banana can be substituted with coconut oil or almond oil
Neem and Turmeric Pack for oily skin
- Mix 1/2 tablespoon of neem leaf powder with 1 tablespoon turmeric powder.
- After that apply this face pack on the face for about 10-20 minutes.
- Wash with cold water.
Honey and Neem for dry skin
Neem is antibacterial for the skin and honey works to moisturize the skin.
- To make a face pack of these two, prepare a paste by mixing two spoons of honey and a pinch of cinnamon powder with a spoon of neem leaves.
- Apply this pack on your face and neck for 10 minutes and then wash it off with plain water.
Multani Mitti (Fullers Earth) and Neem
- Mix a tablespoon of neem powder with 2 teaspoons of rose water and 2 teaspoons of multani mitti (Fullers Earth)
- Apply this mixture evenly to your face and neck for 20 minutes and then wash it off with plain water
- Mix 1 tablespoon Tulsi powder, 1/2 tablespoon neem powder and the juice of ½ lemon (or rosewater)
- apply to breakouts and leave overnight before washing off
Dusting powder/ Athletes Foot Powder
- Mix Neem powder 1:8 with Fullers Earth powder or Kaolin clay powder
- Dust feet daily
- Powder may also be used around the home to deter fleas and other insects
Neem Leaf Powder Tea
Use ¼ teaspoon in 1 cup of hot water. Allow to cool and strain. Do not exceed 2-4 cups per day. Honey and lemon can be added to taste.
- Neem is contraindicated for use in people wishing to conceive and should be avoided during pregnancy and breast-feeding due to lack of safety studies.
Free delivery in Ireland for orders over €40. We now ship using DPD Couriers. If you prefer delivery with An Post please contact us.
We are unable to ship liquids outside Ireland.
We cannot guarantee delivery times.
We are doing our very best and very much appreciate your patience and continued support.
Shipping details are here
FREE Irish delivery on orders over €40
WE CANNOT SHIP LIQUIDS OUTSIDE IRELAND