Body Cruelty-free and suitable for vegans, apply immediately after your bath or shower to rehydrate the skin and feed the epidermis with the natural oils often stripped away by washing, especially in hard water areas.
Our Bath & Body Oil is rich and nourishing for skin all over your body. With natural ingredients and a gentle formulation, it's perfect for people with sensitive skin conditions.
- Organic calendula intense golden-orange marigold flowers are steeped in oil to extract their soothing, nourishing properties
- Lavender & chamomile Roman essential oils deliciously scented and naturally antimicrobial floral essential oils used to soothe, calm and protect
- Organic safflower oil is an exceptionally light, mild oil incredibly rich in skin-nourishing linoleic acid
- Organic hemp seed oil is a highly nutritious skin food, rich in Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs) and brilliant at improving the skin’s ability to retain moisture and keep cell membranes flexible.
- those prone to eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, keratosis pilaris, Urtica, rosacea, pompholyx/ dyshidrotic eczema, hives & dry skin
- allergy-prone, sensitive skin types
- babies & children
- post-shave moisturiser
- post radio/chemotherapy moisturiser
As a bath oil: add about one tablespoon of oil to warm* bathwater. Take care to wash the bath thoroughly after use and to use an anti-slip bath mat as calendula oil can stain and the oils can make the bath slippy.
*if your skin is prone to eczema or other dry skin conditions, it’s a good idea to avoid having really hot baths as this can make your skin extra itchy and dry.
As a body oil: apply the oil liberally to any part of the body, face or hands as often as you need to throughout the day. Balmonds Bath & Body Oil is particularly effective as an emollient when used during or after bathing: apply the oil to skin that has been patted dry but is still a little damp to lock in moisture and keep skin soft and smooth.
As a facial cleansing oil: tip a small amount of oil - about the size of a fifty pence piece – into your palm and massage it carefully into your face, very gently working it into the areas around the eyes to loosen make-up. Can be left on for a couple of minutes if needed, especially if it’s tackling thick mascara! Then remove with either a warm, wet washcloth or warm, damp cotton wool.
It can also be used as a shaving oil, an after shaving balm, or as a beautifully calming massage oil.
Balmonds Bath & Body Oil is safe for use on babies (from six weeks) and children. It can be safely used on any area of the body, including your face, hands and feet.
Keep in a cool dark place. For external use only.
- Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil*
- Carthamus Tinctorius (safflower) seed oil*
- Cannabis Sativa (hemp) seed oil*
- Calendula Officinalis (calendula) flower extract*
- Lavandula Angustifolia (lavender) flower oil*
- Anthemis Nobilis (Roman chamomile) flower oil*
- Linalool, Limonene & Geraniol (from essential oils)
Our products are handmade using natural ingredients; as such the product may vary in appearance from time to time but this will not affect the quality of the product.
Does not contain nuts, soya, gluten, coconut, lanolin or palm oil.
All Balmonds products are entirely free from synthetic perfumes and colours, petrochemicals, parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, SLS/SLES, PEGs, methylisothiazolinone (MI) and methylchloroisothiazolinone (MCI).
Free delivery in Ireland for orders over €30. We now ship using Fastway. If you prefer delivery with An Post please contact us.
There is currently a delay on orders being processed & shipped. This is due to COVID 19 and a much higher volume of orders with both us and our carrier. We are doing our very best and very much appreciate your patience and continued support.
Shipping details are here
FREE Irish delivery on orders over €30