Dr. Immune Five Syrup naturally activates your innate immunity to better identify viruses and bacteria and helps regulate excessive immune responses and avoid immunosuppressed states.
- Perfect for the change of seasons, or periods of low immunity, or high stress, etc.
- Key ingredients: we have selected 5 of the best medicinal mushrooms that provide bioactive compounds such as beta-glucans, terpenes, amino acids, and more.
- It contains prebiotics; fibres that promote the growth of healthy bacteria in the body and balance the intestinal microbiota.
- It contains vitamins D and C that contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- It naturally activates your innate immunity to better identify viruses and bacteria.
- It helps to regulate excessive immune responses and avoid immunosuppressed states.
This food supplement contains only extracts of Reishi, AbM, Oyster Mushroom, Chaga and Shiitake and is rich in natural vitamins C and D. Dr. Immune Five contains prebiotics and vitamins D and C that support the normal function of the immune system.
What natural bioactive substances does Dr. Immune Five contain?
The key active ingredients are polysaccharides, triterpenoids, ergosterols, prebiotic fibres, and vitamins D and C.
More potent and bioavailable
This syrup is a synergistic blend of five highly concentrated fungal extracts for a more powerful effect on specific cellular receptors and modulation of children’s immune response.
Vitamin C and cyclodextrins enhance the bioavailability of bioactive ingredients so that they can cross the intestinal barrier.
Minimum usage period: 60 days
Dosage: 0.50 mL / kg of weight.
The recommended dose is calculated based on body weight. Consult your practitioner if you have questions about the dosage regimen.
Direct oral administration in the mouth by syringe.
Health support: firstname.lastname@example.org
per 15ml serving
Water, organic agave nectar, Y-cyclodextrin, fructooligosaccharides (90% inulin), concentrated organic acerola juice (Malpighia glabra L.), 60 mg of organic extract of Ganoderma lucidum (0.4%), 60 mg of organic extract of Agaricus blazei (0.4%), 60 mg of organic extract of Pleurotus ostreatus (0.4%), 60 mg of organic extract of Inonotus obliquus (0.4%), 60 mg of organic extract of Lentinula edodes (0.4%), 59 mg of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) (74% NRV *), strawberry flavour, preservatives (potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate), acidity regulator (citric acid), 3.7 μg Vitamin D (74% NRV *)
Free delivery in Ireland for orders over €40. We now ship using Fastway Couriers. If you prefer delivery with An Post please contact us.
There is currently a delay with both our carrier & An Post. This is due to COVID 19 and the festive period. Unfortunatly this is out of our control. We are doing our very best and very much appreciate your patience and continued support.
Shipping details are here
FREE Irish delivery on orders over €40