Key Ingredients: Vegetable glycerine
– natural preservative, flavour, and it also has healing and soothing properties. Marshmallow
– This helps to relieve dryness in mucosal membrane and also acts as an astringent herb which helps to heal infections. Sage Leaf
– Sage is an anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral herb and tonic herb, benefiting the mucous membranes. It’s the number one remedy in Western medicine for tongue, ulcers, throat, gums, and gingivitis. Sage also contains tannins which have an astringent property which stop the bacteria adhering to the mucosal membranes. Fenugreek
– This protects mucosal membranes and has an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effect. Liquorice Root
– This helps to reduces dryness and has anti spasmodic properties. Meadowsweet
– Meadowsweet has an analgesic effect, the silica within it helps protect connective tissue and relieve pain. Plantain
– Plantain can help to stop bleeding and has an antibiotic effect, it protects and strengthens the mucosal membrane
Vegetable glycerine, Marshmallow, Sage Leaf, Fenugreek, Liquorice Root, Meadowsweet, Plantain, Osha Root, Cinnamon oil.
- Contains botanical extracts to help to soothe a sore throat.
- Mucilaginous herbs help to protect the throat from infection. Three modes of action: treats infection, restores mucosal membranes and increases non-specific immunity.
- Treats infections
We ship using An Post Express deliveries, please order before 2.30pm Monday-Thursday. Please note that we cannot guarantee that 'An post Express Post' will arrive next day, or at weekends or bank holidays. Shipping details are here