Spirulina is one of the most nutritious foods on the planet: it contains 65.9 % of easily absorbed protein (much faster than red meat or soya protein) but is also rich in iron, calcium, zinc, and essential fatty acids, in addition to being packed with chlorophyll.
- It detoxifies the liver, colon, kidneys, and gall bladder;
- A source of vitamins A, B, C, E, and K;
- High level of chlorophyll;
- High in protein (65.9 %);
- It is rich in antioxidants, which reduce inflammation;
- A source of flavonoids, antioxidants that improve circulation;
- Contains polyphenols, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory antioxidants;
- Contains Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese and Potassium;
- Oxygenates and alkalizes the body and its tissues;
- Promotes a normal pH level in the intestine, allowing good bacteria to proliferate;
- Improves digestion;
- Collects and expels heavy metals and toxins from the body;
- Increases red blood cell count;
- Restores and stimulates the immune system;
- Strengthens muscles, glands, and the nervous system;
- It is good for the skin, hair, nails, and cilia;
- Helps improves concentration;
- Reduces the feeling of hunger, and makes it easier to stick to a low-calorie diet.
Our Spirulina is grown in crystalline lakes in China, where it has been used for centuries for its incredible properties. Spirulina is an extremely nutritious alga and is grown in tropical and subtropical waters, with a high pH, and high concentrations of carbonate and bicarbonate. The clear waters are constantly oxygenated to allow Spirulina to develop all of its nutritional properties.
You can add one or two teaspoons of Iswari Spirulina Powder to your smoothies, fruit juices or vegetable milk to obtain a drink that is both revitalizing and detoxifying.
Spirulina has a distinctive flavour: some love it and others hate it. Simply add one or two teaspoons of Spirulina to half a glass of apple juice to make an exceptional purifying drink that everyone can enjoy first thing in the morning!
You may notice some mild side effects when you start taking Spirulina. Do not worry: Spirulina is healthy and is not harmful: mild nausea or peristaltic movements may indicate that the body is cleansing itself. These symptoms are known as a "healing crisis". Our body makes a point of letting us know when it's begun cleansing itself!
Consult a doctor if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, or if you experience side effects for more than 2 days.
1st week - 1 teaspoon per day
After - 2 to 3 teaspoons per day
You can add it to water, shakes, juices, salads, soups, desserts, and sauces.
Free delivery in Ireland for orders over €40. We now ship using DPD Couriers. If you prefer delivery with An Post please contact us.
We are unable to ship liquids outside Ireland.
We cannot guarantee delivery times.
We are doing our very best and very much appreciate your patience and continued support.
Shipping details are here
FREE Irish delivery on orders over €40
WE CANNOT SHIP LIQUIDS OUTSIDE IRELAND