Our Arnica gel with Organic calendula soothes babies' bumps and bruises thanks to its refreshing and hydrating effect. Whether minor blows, shocks or falls, it provides instant skin relief to babies and children as soon as 9 months old.
A true must-have for your first-aid kit, this gel has a secret: its hydrating and refreshing effect soothes your little one's skin in no time. Non-sticky and non-greasy, baby can go back to new adventures straight after its application!
The gel's formula is vegan and its tube is eco-designed and recyclable.
Dermatologist and pediatrician tested. A must-have to slip in Baby's first-aid kit!
Suitable for the whole family.
Apply on the affected skin area and massage gently.
Re-apply, up to 3 times a day.
Once finished, throw the tube in the sorting bin.
Only 8 ingredients in this formula! Of which 97% are of natural origin. The remaining 3% are used to ensure a pleasant texture and a long-term protection of the formula.
AQUA/WATER, GLYCERIN, ARNICA MONTANA FLOWER EXTRACT, SCLEROTIUM GUM, SODIUM BENZOATE, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT.
Free delivery in Ireland for orders over €40. We now ship using DPD Couriers. If you prefer delivery with An Post please contact us.
We are unable to ship liquids outside Ireland.
We cannot guarantee delivery times.
We are doing our very best and very much appreciate your patience and continued support.
Shipping details are here
FREE Irish delivery on orders over €40
WE CANNOT SHIP LIQUIDS OUTSIDE IRELAND