Cicastela Moisture recovery cream restores weakened skin and hydrates to instantly soothe baby and children's skin discomfort.
Minor scrapes and scratches are all part of baby's daily adventures. Wave goodbye to these skin mishaps with our Cicastela Moisture recovery cream!
Specially designed for babies' dry and fragile skin, its formula is based on a blend of complementary active ingredients. It soothes by moisturising and helps restore the skin. Over time, it also helps to strengthen the skin's hydration barrier and helps to keep the skin properly balanced.
Its light texture leaves a non-greasy non-sticky protective film which means that you can dress baby straight after its application.
We use avocado Perseose® as our key active ingredient to care for fragile skin. It is sourced from responsible and sustainable supply chains and comes from a circular economy. We recover avocados which are unsuitable for food consumption and transform them into active ingredients for skin care.
Our avocado Perseose® is combined with a blend of complementary actve ingredients: panthenol, hyaluronic acid and copper-zinc.
The packaging is made of cardboard from sustainably managed forests printed with vegetable oil ink.
Ideal for baby's daily irritations, even newborns
Its light texture leaves a non-greasy non-sticky protective film on the skin.
Suitable for the whole family.
The tube's narrow, user-friendly nozzle allows for localized application.
Apply on clean and dry affected areas (do not apply on oozing spots).
Apply twice a day.
Seek medical advice if your child's skin appearance doesn't improve.
This special cream contains 91% of natural origin ingredients. The remaining 9% are used to ensure a pleasant texture and a long term protection of the formula.
AQUA/WATER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, PANTHENOL, GLYCERIN, TRIISOSTEARIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, ALLANTOIN, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID , XANTHAN GUM, COPPER PCA, ZINC PCA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT , CITRIC ACID.
Free delivery in Ireland for orders over €40. We now ship using DPD Couriers. If you prefer delivery with An Post please contact us.
We are unable to ship liquids outside Ireland.
We cannot guarantee delivery times.
We are doing our very best and very much appreciate your patience and continued support.
Shipping details are here
FREE Irish delivery on orders over €40
WE CANNOT SHIP LIQUIDS OUTSIDE IRELAND