Curcumin+ combines highly absorbable Theracurmin®, a patented and clinically researched form of curcumin, the active phytonutrient found in turmeric, with Casperome® a patented boswellia extract containing 11 boswellic acids. Turmeric and boswellia help support joint health and flexibility, making these botanicals essential for helping maintain mobility and movement.
Theracurmin® uses Japanese colloidal dispersion technology to create readily absorbable sub-micron curcumin particles. Clinical data shows Theracurmin® to be 27 times more absorbable than standard curcumin. Casperome® uses phytosome technology to coat boswellia in phospholipids enabling boswellic acids to be absorbed 3 times more efficiently and faster than standard boswellia.
- 1 capsule daily provides 60mg curcumin and 250mg boswellia
- Equivalent to 2g turmeric root and 500mg boswellia resin
- Casperome® provides a full spectrum of the boswellic acids naturally present in boswellia resin
- Theracurmin® overcomes the typical poor absorption rates associated with standard curcumin extracts
- 2-year shelf life, recyclable packaging, competitively priced
- Clean formulation, no unnecessary fillers or artificial ingredients
Studies show the active phytonutrient curcumin found in turmeric and the group of boswellic acids found in frankincense resin may help to modulate inflammation pathways and influence certain inflammatory markers. These botanical extracts play a role in nutrition protocols designed for supporting musculoskeletal health, inflammatory conditions, pain and injuries.
Neutrient Curcumin+ provides key phytonutrient support
• for movement, flexibility and mobility for older age groups
• during times of joint pain or inflammation
• during recuperation and recovery from illness or injury
• for those living sporty or active lifestyles
• after a period of food or alcohol over-indulgence
• alongside a cleansing or elimination diet
Frankincense gum-resin extract (Boswellia serrata) Casperome®, turmeric (Curcuma longa) root extract Theracurmin®, lecithin (soy). Capsule shell: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
Not recommended for people taking anticoagulants, children under 18 and pregnant or breastfeeding women. For allergens see ingredients in bold. If you are taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a doctor before use. Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Adults take 1 capsule daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
Free delivery in Ireland for orders over €40. We now ship using DPD Couriers. If you prefer delivery with An Post please contact us.
We are unable to ship liquids outside Ireland.
We cannot guarantee delivery times.
We are doing our very best and very much appreciate your patience and continued support.
Shipping details are here
FREE Irish delivery on orders over €40
WE CANNOT SHIP LIQUIDS OUTSIDE IRELAND