Contains two high-quality strains of natural bacteria, Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52 and Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, have been extremely well-researched, and are scientifically proven to survive to reach the gut alive, even during a course of antibiotics. Provides 4 billion live microorganisms per capsule, guaranteed until the end of expiry. For people who are taking antibiotics, or who have recently finished an antibiotic course, the strains of natural bacteria in this supplement are specially selected for their suitability and safety.
- Filler: potato starch; vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- Live cultures:Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52; anticaking agent: magnesium stearate; antioxidant: ascorbic acid.
Each capsule guarantees 4 billion micro-organisms.
Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets.
Food supplement suitable for adults and children - from 1 year upwards - with the following recommendations:
- Take one capsule daily with food, preferably with breakfast, every day during antibiotic course, and for a few days afterwards or until the pack has been completed.
- Continue taking until pack is completed and add a second pack if the antibiotic treatment lasts more than one week.
- Can be taken at the same time as antibiotics - this product has been clinically trialled alongside antibiotics and found to reach the gut alive.
- Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
Free delivery in Ireland for orders over €30. We ship using An Post. Please note that we cannot guarantee that 'An post Express Post' will arrive next day, or at weekends or bank holidays. Shipping details are here
Unfortunately due to Covid-19 sometimes things might take a little longer to arrive. We are doing our very best and appreciate your patience.
Please note: If you select standard post, your shipment CANNOT be tracked. For tracking select An Post Express Post.
FREE Irish delivery on orders over €30