ATP is the fuel for all our cells activities. It is like the energy currency of cells as it stores and transfers energy as and when we need it so without it being active you cannot release energy. We are talking about the energy required from the blink of an eye, to climbing a mountain and everything in between. But, here is the thing. In order for ATP to be “Activated” it must bind to Magnesium. Magnesium is the only mineral that can perform this “Activation” so that energy is created.
Then you have Electrolytes which are Minerals that carry an electrical charge and are important for transferring messages between the cells efficiently during all aspects of energy usage. These include magnesium, sodium, chloride, potassium, calcium and phosphorus (all of which are in Oriel drops) Electrolytes play an important role in energy production, bone development, blood pressure regulation, and much more.
Then you have the role of Magnesium in more than 600 processes which play a role in muscle recovery, muscle contraction and relaxation, cramp prevention, absorption of other nutrients such as calcium, vitamin D & B, hydration, fatigue recovery, bone strength, inflammation, cellular transport and messaging. It quickly becomes very clear how important Magnesium is for Energy.
- Fast Acting – Feel the Benefits in Days not weeks.
- Absorption to blood cells and platelets in less than 30 mins.
- 100% Bioavailable means you know it will get to where you need it – Fast.
- Liquid Drops for rapid absorption and bioavailability – No After Taste.
- 5 yrs Proven Published Scientific Research in Irish & EU Universities.
- Deep Sea liquid means better Absorption and better Health
- Global Patents protect Irish Technology & Harvesting process.
- Oriel is Organic, Sustainable & Protected Resource – Certified.
- Tested by Informed Sport – Free of All WADA substances
- PDO – Only Magnesium Sea Minerals granted Protected status by EU.
- 100% Irish – 100% Natural & Pure
Free delivery in Ireland for orders over €40. We now ship using Fastway Couriers. If you prefer delivery with An Post please contact us.
There is currently a delay with both our carrier & An Post. This is due to COVID 19 and the festive period. Unfortunatly this is out of our control. We are doing our very best and very much appreciate your patience and continued support.
Shipping details are here