Vitamin B3 is an essential water-soluble vitamin which can be found in many foods such as meat, tuna, seeds and mushrooms. This specific vitamin supports the body with several processes, ranging from managing energy levels to skin health and a balanced mind.
• Normal energy-yielding metabolism
• Normal functioning of the nervous system
• Normal psychological function
• Maintenance of normal mucous membranes
• Maintenance of normal skin
• Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Use of this product may cause temporary skin flushing (feeling hot and skin redness), burning, itching or rash. This is caused by an increase in blood flow near the skin. Some sensitive individuals may experience dizziness or an unexpected drop in blood pressure. Do not take on an empty stomach.