These WaxWrap wraps/sheets are a reusable, eco-friendly alternative to single-use cling film. WaxWrap wraps are made from 100% natural materials: organic cotton cloth coated in a mixture of beeswax, pine resin and jojoba oil, which all work together to keep your food fresh. This cloth is Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100 approved. These labels guarantee:
- Certified organic natural fibres
- Non-toxic textile ink
- Certification of production procedures that meet rigorous environmental and social standards
The wraps come in a set of three, each a different size, so you can choose the perfect one for whichever food you want to store: 20x30cm/25x25cm/40x40cm. WaxWraps are both self-adhesive and waterproof and can be used to cover containers or as a second skin for fruits, vegetables and more. The natural materials allow the food to breathe, keeping it fresher for longer. Super-easy to use- malleable yet thick enough and rigid to take form around anything (size-permitting!), just wrap how feels right/natural to you!
When utilised correctly each WaxWrap product will last for around a year. To clean after use, use cold water and washing up liquid, then pat dry with a clean towel and store away ready for next use. When your WaxWrap product comes to the end of its life, simply put it in your compost bin.
Made in Tunisia.
Designs may vary.
• Easy to use- just wrap how feels right/natural to you!
• Malleable- mould to fit around anything, they are thick enough and rigid enough to take form around anything.
• Reusable- when utilised correctly each lasts for around a year.
• Washable- use cold water and washing up liquid after each use, then pat dry with a clean towel.
• 100% natural ingredients, organic cotton and completely compostable after use.